Each phase of organizational life – from start-up, through expansion, to mergers and winding down – calls for robust and flexible strategies to manage change.
AEA has extensive experience with various types of organizational planning. We have developed a range of tools to ensure a close fit between the client’s needs and the planning approach taken, tailoring workplans according to the nature and complexity of the problem, the level of planning detail required at what stage, and the investment and capacity available for planning.
We work to ensure that each planning exercise is rooted in an understanding of the key strategic issues most likely to affect outcomes and that the process is efficient and effective.
AEA offers a range of organizational planning services, including:
- Strategic Planning
- Business Planning
- Financial Modeling
- Financial Turnaround Strategies
- Organization Assessments
- Benchmarking Studies
- Strategic Alliances, Joint Ventures and Mergers
- Commercial Strategies
Our organizational clients include:
- The Frick Collection, New York
- Missouri Botanical Garden, St. Louis
- Royal Shakespeare Company, London
- Victoria & Albert Museum, London
- El Museo del Barrio, New York
- Cleveland Opera – Lyric Opera Cleveland
- National Gallery of Victoria, Melbourne, Australia
- Museum of Fine Arts, Budapest, Hungary
- University Musical Society, Ann Arbor, Michigan